This Thanksgiving is shaping up to be a holiday unlike most of us have seen. Smaller gatherings—or no gatherings at all—might mean that you’ll have more free time on your hands. Here’s some food for thought—check out these posts from our nutrition– and exercise-related collections. Whether you’re trying to curb your noshing, get more steps in or learn about new research into how food and activity help keep us healthy and feeling great, these popular posts are full of information and fun physiology facts for your reading pleasure.
- Handling the Pain of Acid Reflux at Holiday Time
- Pumpkins: Orange, Tasty and Good for Your Health
- Curcumin, the Golden Spice
- It’s Not Your Imagination: Women Have a Harder Time Losing Weight
- A Nutty Way to Curb Cravings
Stay Active this Winter:
- Exercise Is Medicine: Staying Active during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Try High-intensity Interval Exercise: Your Brain Might Thank You
- Four More Reasons Why You Should Exercise Regularly
- Yoga + Deep Breathing = A Calmer You
- Will You Be a Fitness Trendsetter This Year?
Have a safe, happy and healthy holiday!